EDI TRANSACTIONS THROUGH ANSINET
- NO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES
- NO SET-UP FEE
- TWO MONTHS FREE SERVICE
- THIRD PARTY TRANSACTION SET-UP FEES WAIVED
ENHANCEMENT TO ALLOW AUTOMATIC UPDATING OF UPS SHIPPING INFORMATION:
These programs allow for sharing information between the Mark Information System and the UPS Worldship software.
INFORMATION TRANSFERRED FROM THE MARK SYSTEM TO THE UPS PC:
1. When an order is placed on the Mark System that is being shipped by UPS, a record is sent to the UPS PC. This record includes the order number, customer number ,name, address, city, state, zip, UPS service, customer billing number (for collect shipments) and other information that is usually normally typed in the UPS PC.
2. When a person wants to ship an order on the UPS system, they will type in the sales order number only. The rest of the information (customer name, address, city, state, zip, UPS Service, order number, etc.) will automatically be displayed on the screen with no further data entry required.
INFORMATION TRANSFERRED FROM THE UPS PC INTO THE MARK SYSTEM FILES:
1. During the UPS “end of day” process, information is sent from the UPS PC to the Mark
2. This information includes the order number, UPS tracking number, number of packages, weight,
charge, date of pickup, time of pickup.
3. This information is recorded in the ORDER file and may then be displayed in the sales
order entry (IQ/1/1) screen.
4. The UPS charge may automatically be billed to the sales order (if desired, it can be marked
up from the actual UPS charge).
In order to use these programs, you must have:
1. A PC running UPS Worldship software.
2. The PC running the UPS software must be on the same network as the Mark System computer.